Instalation Error

LuRoCk_PR

This looks like something with the simMarket installer not detecting a specific file in your system. Can you reach out to simMarket's support at: https://secure.simmarket.com/customerservice.php

And keep us posted, in case there is something also required on our end. 

Thanks,

Henry C.

CEO & Code Team Lead

Forest Studio Co., a division of Enrych Media Ltd. 

Interesting, alright. When I am back home, I will reach out to you via DM and let's schedule a time so you can come on our corporate Discord to address this issue further. At the very worst, if we can't get the installer to work, I'll just drop you a .zip version of SkyShare so you can manually install it. Just make sure you manually uninstall it when we push an update. 

• Like 1

Henry C.

CEO & Code Team Lead

Forest Studio Co., a division of Enrych Media Ltd. 

@LuRoCk_PR Hey there! I have analyzed your issue and based on what you have posted above, the following can cause this error:

• Registry problems, such as invalid keys
  • Problems with a connection
  • Wrong file resolution
  • Source volume may contain disk errors

If you can, please check those for me and if you cannot find a fix, we will be able to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Ioan

Ioan C.

Radio Team

Forest Studio

@njt522 Sorry I should have been clearer with you, my apologies. When you're in the User folder please go to View which is at the top and it should open another row of options. Within those new option if you direct your attention to the right side of it you will see three checkbox options with one of them saying "Hidden items". If you select that you should be able to find the Appdata folder.

Thank you for your patience and I am sorry that you're having this issue.