Last updated: August 26, 2020
Thank you for purchasing a Forest Studio product and or service. If for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products or services that You purchased with Us.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual who is using our products and services.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Forest Studio, 360-650 West 41st Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 2M9.
- Service refers to the any provided by Forest Studio.
- Website refers to Forest Studio, accessible from https://foreststudio.ca
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Due to the nature of our products and services, We can not provide You with a refund in any capacity. Since the products and services are sold within electronic commerce We can not guarantee that the products and services have been completely returned therefore all sales are final.
If We receive knowledge that there has been a chargeback from any payment method the Company has the right to suspend your account and add a note to your account detailing your actions. We reserve the right to deny any request that We receive and if this is a common occurrence You will be reported to the relevant agencies in order to prevent further fraud.